Wednesday, November 30, 2011

War And Peace And Other Short Stories By Sean Filkins


A Reflective Review By Andrea R. Garrison – Onlinewithandrea

War And Peace And Other Short Stories by Sean Filkins is a wonderful mix of great music and story telling. I enjoyed just sitting back and listening to every single track. It was just one continuous melodiously flow that truly captivated my attention. I truly love the music and the touching stories being shared by Sean as he takes you through this journey that is so close to his heart. Also I love those shoes and to understand that you have to get the actual CD.This is one of those CD’s that you will need to experience for yourself and the only way to do that is to get the CD and truly listen. War And Peace And Other Stories continues to amaze me every time I listen to it. It started out great and it just gets better. I am looking forward to hearing more music by Sean Filkins. For more information on Sean Filkins visit www.seanfilkinsmusic.co.uk and listen to the Onlinewithandrea interview.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home