Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shy-Anne Pseudo



A Review By Andrea R. Garrison -  Online With Andrea

Someone contacted me and asked me to listen to Shy-Anne’s music and to consider having her as a guest on my show. When I listened to her stunning original music my initial reaction was wow what an amazing talent. This wonderful Canadian Aboriginal songbird was selected to be the opening act for the G8 Summit. Well I can see why. Shy-Anne is a natural singer and composer with a soothing and calming voice that just stays with you. Shy-Anne sings from the heart to the heart. Her music is very much connected to her earthy roots that are so deep. It is hard for me to decide which tune is my favorite. Fire and Ancient Voices are two of her best and most moving compositions. There are fifteen enjoyable tracks on Pseudo for you to sit back and listen to. I say you should take the Pseudo plunge and enjoy the music of Shy-Anne. To learn more about Shy-Anne visit her website http://shy-anne.com and listen to the Online With Andrea interview with Shy-Anne.


Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

what an amazing review Andrea, you described Shy-Anne perfectly. Thank you so much for all of your great shows, each and everyone is interesting, fun, and educational. Keep up the great work Andrea.
Always from the heart
Dawn

October 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home