Monday, July 25, 2011

A Love Electric By Todd Clouser



A Review By Andrea R. Garrison – Online With Andrea

Now I must say the first reaction I had when I heard this CD was…..wow…who is this!!! And when I said that I meant it to be positively affirmative. Yes!!!Yes!!!Yes!!!Guitarist Todd Clouser incorporates so many sounds in his music, funk, jazz and sometimes he takes it to another level and becomes esoteric. He will break out into these avant garde sounds and then he slows it down to give you a bit of soft and tender. He is very much influenced by Curtis Mayfield and he composed a wonderful tune in honor of this creative musical genius who should always be remembered for his contribution to music. It is toe tapping, finger snapping music that will keep you moving. Todd obviously wanted to go for it so he did. He is all over the moving musical map. All in all I say this CD is truly electric!!! To learn Amore about Todd Clouser visit www.toddclouser.com and listen to the Online With Andrea interview with Todd.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home