Friday, June 3, 2011

Certifiably Jonathan Starring Jonathan Winters


A Review By Andrea R. Garrison - Online With Andrea

Certifiably Jonathan a comedic documentary Starring Jonathan Winters is Directed by Jim Pasternak, Produced by Richard Marshall and Executive Produced by Matt Fortnow. The film includes appearances by David Arquette, Patricia Arquette, Tim Conway, Nora Dunn, Jimmy Kimmel, Howie Mandel, Rob Reiner, Sarah Silverman, Jeffrey Tambor and Robin Williams. I must say that I was not aware of the brilliant work of Jonathan Winters until I watched this unique hybrid comedy/documentary. While watching this film it became progressively funny to the point in which I practically had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Even with the serious moments it was so much fun. There were so many times while watching this film in which I could not tell whether it was scripted or not. Quite honestly I am still not sure about certain things so there are questions that are still unanswered. I will definitely watch this again just to catch what I missed the first time. This is a fantastic documentary. I loved it. Comedy has no bounderies. If you are funny you are funny. Jonathan Winters is definitely funny and I can see why so many of our comic greats love him as well. Several comedians appeared in this documentary because Jonathan Winters has inspired many with his gift of comic relief. Buddy Judge kept the story moving with his compositional talents. Certifiably Jonathan is a great tribute to a comic genius. For more information on Certifiably Jonathan visit www.certifiablyjonathan.com and listen to the Online With Andrea interview.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home