Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Helen Jane Long - Identity




A Reflective Review By Andrea R. Garrison – Online With Andrea

Every time I listen to the music of Helen Jane Long I am impressed and deeply touched by the depth and the tenderness that she projects in her music.  She is a magnificent composer and a sensitive pianist that strikes every single chord perfectly. If you really want to explore her music don’t think just listen to every single delicate note that she plays.  As I listen to the music of Helen Jane Long I am moved beyond words by the emotions that she shares and expresses in her music.   What more can I say about a sound that is simply beautiful to hear. Her playing and her composition are truly stunning. The Identity release is another great release by this wonderful Composer/Pianist from the UK. I highly recommend Identity as well as any other previous releases by Helen Jane Long. For more information on Helen Jane Long visit her website helenjanelong.com and listen to the Online With Andrea interview with Helen Jane Long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home